Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We collect three basic types of information:
- Non-Personal Information: You can navigate the majority of the Site without giving us any personal information which identifies you. However, sometimes we need additional information about you in order to provide you with information or services you want to receive from us. If you do not need these specific services or information on the Website, then the only information we collect will be “Non-Personal Information” (i.e., information that is not traceable back to you and cannot be used to identify you). Non-Personal Information includes information such as the web pages that you have viewed.
- Personally Identifiable Information: This is information that personally identifies one individual from another or enables you to be individually contacted (for example, names, company name, e-mail addresses and other contact information). This information is voluntarily provided to us by Site visitors and is used by us for the purpose of responding to user submissions and fulfilling requests for further information about our services.
- Aggregate user and tracking information: This information gives us insights on how Site visitors use our site. This data is anonymous and does not contain any personally identifiable information. We use this information to ensure that our website, e-mails and marketing efforts continue to appeal to Site visitors and clients.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We do not release personal information about our users without their permission. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Only employees who need the information are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
When users come to our Website, we may track, collect and aggregate Non-Personal Information indicating, among other things, which pages of our Website were visited, the order in which they were visited, and which hyperlinks were “clicked.” Collecting such information may involve logging the IP address, operating system and browser software used by each user of the Website. Although such information is not Personally Identifiable Information, we may be able to determine from an IP address a user’s Internet Service Provider and the geographic location of his or her point of connectivity.
You should be able to control how and whether Cookies will be accepted by your web browser. Most browsers offer instructions on how to reset the browser to reject Cookies in the “Help” section of the toolbar. If you reject our Cookies, certain of the functions and conveniences of this Website may not work properly, but you do not have to accept our Cookies in order to productively use many functionalities of the Website.
We also collect Personally Identifiable Information that you provide to us when you fill out our contact us form, sign-up for newsletters, send us email messages, participate in surveys, attend events, apply for employment or an internship opportunity on our Website.
- In order to subscribe to our Global Strategy Group newsletter, you will need to input your name and email address. During this process, you may also provide other Personally Identifiable Information, such as your company name. By participating in Global Strategy Group events, you will automatically be subscribed to receive email updates from us. You can choose to opt-out of receiving additional newsletters or updates from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” option when updating your contact information in the email communications you receive.
- In order to apply for employment with Global Strategy Group or an internship opportunity or to receive other specific benefits you will need to provide us with Personally Identifiable Information, such as your name, email address, phone number, current employer name, cover letter and resume.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.